If you are planning to experience surfing for the very first time, this is the perfect lesson for you! Great location and quality waves.
Schools | Universities | Corporate Events
Offering Groups of all sizes!
- 1.5 Hours
Group Lesson of 20 or more: A$40 PP
Group Lesson of 10 to 20: A$45 PP
Group Lesson of up to 10 people: A$50 PP
*Trips are fully customizable to each group!
- Small Groups
- Taught by friendly, hand-picked local surf coaches
- Covers all the basics: from warm-up, to paddling, to catching waves and standing
- Includes important surf and safety rules
- Relaxed, supportive vibe
- Professional and well organised
- Massive fun!
- Per Person in a Group of 20 or more
- Per Person in a Group of 10-20
- Per Person in a Group up to 10
Schools, Universities, and Corporate Events
Can you imagine yourself riding a wave on beautiful North Stradbroke Island? Our popular beginner surfing lessons will get you safely up and onto your first wave before you’ve had time to worry about falling off. Designed for anyone who wants to give surfing a try in a one on one session with an experienced coach, we promise to give you an authentic taste of surfing, useful safety information about waves and the beach, and a smile that you won’t be able to wipe off for hours! Private lessons are also a great way intermediate surfers to improve a particular aspect of their surfing. Water temperature never drops below 19c and peaks at tropical 26c in summer. Whales and dolphins are seen regularly during lessons. We try and time the lessons around the best conditions for the day.
Things to Bring:
You don’t really need to bring much to your surf lesson, but try to remember the following items:
- Drinking water
- Your booking voucher (printed or on your phone)
- A HUGE smile!!….
We will provide you with the following when you arrive for your lesson:
- Rash Shirt
- Professional Instruction from our experienced surf coaches