An intimate surfing experience perfect for those who are looking to get started with surfing!
- 1.5 hours of surfing instruction
- 2-16 people
- Small groups
- Taught by friendly, hand-picked local surf coaches
- Covers all the basics: from warm-up, to paddling, to catching waves, and standing
- Includes important surf and safety rules
- Relaxed, supportive vibe
- Professional and well organised
- Massive fun!
North Stradbroke Island Group Surfing Lessons
Can you imagine yourself riding a wave on beautiful North Stradbroke Island? Our popular beginner surfing lessons in Point Lookout get you safely up and onto your first wave before you’ve had time to worry about falling off.
Designed for anyone who wants to give surfing a try with their friends or family with an experienced coach, we promise to give you an authentic taste of surfing, useful safety information about waves and the beach, and a smile that you won’t be able to wipe off for hours!
Things to Bring:
You don’t really need to bring much to your surf lesson, but try to remember the following items:
- Drinking water
- Your booking voucher (printed or on your phone)
- A HUGE smile!!….
We will provide you with the following when you arrive for your lesson:
- Rash shirt
- Professional instruction from our experienced surf coaches